Call for “Small Languages DOC”
For its 2022 edition, the Bolzano Film Festival Bozen, in collaboration with the Free University of Bozen/Bolzano, will devote a special section to documentaries on linguistic minorities. The section, called “Small Languages DOC”, will host selected works out of competition; screenings will take place during the Festival, between April 5 and 10, 2022, in Bolzano-Bozen (Italy).
Given the peculiarity of the subject, and as an exception to the Festival regulations, works released earlier than 2020 may be submitted; nevertheless, priority for the section “Small Languages DOC” will still be given to most recent works and to films which have never been screened in South Tyrol.
To submit a work to the section, please send – by December 15, 2021 – an email to Daniele Ietri (email@example.com) providing following information:
– title, director, production;
– year and country of production;
– language(s) and available subtitles;
– participation in festivals or other selections, including any screenings in South Tyrol;
– available screening format (DCP);
– on-line screener, with password.
No application fee is applied; submitted materials will be used for selection purposes only.
All participants will be given notice of selection results by mid-March 2022.